First, Happy New Years! I hope 2013 was fruitful and fulfilling for all and that 2014 brings more fruit and fulfillment.
It has been a month since we brought home Mr. Handsome..A WHOLE MONTH! I can’t believe time has flown by so fast. I’m just amazed.
So, I would like to share with you what I have learned in this month.
1. I never knew I could love someone so much that it hurts to be away from them.
2. I never knew that I could love my husband so much more after seeing him with our son.
3. Babies are messy. They spit up, throw up, pee, and poop constantly. It’s never-ending. Aren’t they supposed to be just cute? I mean, where did all this messy stuff come from.
4. They grow so fast. I mean, really really fast. One day my kid is swimming in his clothes and the next they are tight.
5. When Mr. Handsome smiles at me, my whole body melts.
6. Sleep is hard to get when you constantly worry that your infant isn’t breathing. I literally check every 5 minutes.
7. Babies don’t like water. He screams bloody murder every time we give him a bath.
8. It gets easier as time passes.
9. People give a lot of bad advice.
10. I have learned that having a child does become manageable.
I look forward to more months with Mr. Handsome. Can’t wait to see what this new addition to our family brings.