I have been recently nominated for this lovely award by a new reader! How exciting is that? I love to discover new blogs and have enjoyed reading yours.
Thanks for the nomination and sorry it has taken me so long to get it done.
So, I guess I have to write 7 things about myself.
1. I love kids. I sometimes prefer to hang out with the kids rather than the adults.
2. I have broken both my legs at the same time.
3. I love to sing along to country music, specifically Rascal Flatts.
4. I have become addicted to pinterest and trying all kinds of awesome recipes from there. Mr. Chemistry can attest to my numerous cooking endeavors and he lovingly eats it all!
5. I don’t smile much, not for lack of happiness but I just don’t.
6. I talk to myself out loud sometimes and I usually get caught doing it.
7. I am learning to loosen up around the kids I work with. They sure do make it easier to just laugh at how silly they can be!
It sure is getting hard to come up with random things about myself but I try 🙂
Thanks again for the nomination! I guess it’s time for me to nominate.
Momma Bean from a Tale of 3 beans
and my dear friend Homemade Me
and that is about it!
Hope all is well!