Since getting back into the Jordanian workforce. I have realized a few things that are disturbing and good.
1. Good people are everywhere. You just have to keep your eyes peeled.
2. Women are tough to work with. Yes, I realize that I am a woman but come on!
3. People like to talk and talk and talk. It’s never ending.
4. Don’t take things personally but always know that people will take anything you do personally.
5. You are most likely over worked and under paid (Oh, wait. That is anywhere in the world!)
6. Most decisions people make is built on emotions and most likely not logic.
7. You will meet some super amazing people. I have met some great friends through various jobs.
8. People get jealous and that makes them do silly things.
9. You shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover.
10. Everything and everyone seems to run late. Being on-time or early is not an asset. Except when clocking in, of course!
What has your experience been working in Jordan?