Thank you to Jaraad and Haitham for picking me for this award! I feel like I just won a Grammy. And I would like to thank Mr. Chemistry for always supporting me, My mom for giving birth to me and my brother for being my brother…oh, I’m sure I forgot many people but thanks for all who made this happen. (Hey, it could happen!)
I appreciate it 🙂
I have been super busy with starting my new job and adjusting to home – work balance. It sure isn’t easy!
Since most of these things come with rules…here ya go!
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post,
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog,
- Tell 7 things about yourself,
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know
Since I have to mention 7 things…here I go:
1. I love my kindle. I got it as a gift and can’t seem to live without it. Seriously, it’s dangerous! All I have to do is look up a book and zap! it’s on my kindle!!
2. I recently got married to a wonderful man, who I refer to as Mr. Chemistry.
3. I have issues with any type of meat on a bone. I won’t eat it or cook it.
4. I love the color blue. No, really…I LOVE it!
5. I’m an introvert. I am not a big fan of HUGE social gatherings.
6. I love photography but hate getting my own picture taken.
7. I love chocolate…it’s an addiction.
Since I must nominate 7 other bloggers, here it goes!
Rachel Castle – who recently moved to Jordan!
Halistic – because we haven’t heard much from her.
Momto3beans – for her always interest posts.
Okay, I only got 3 but that is better than nothing…right????