This past weekend, I took a photography class. I learned a lot in the 2 hour class.
Here are some highlights:
1. I hate eye contact, but I don’t back down. I take making eye contact as a stare down game…I’m good at these games. Yes, I had a stare down game with the instructor and I won!
2. I really didn’t know much about my camera! I learned a lot about the different settings.
3. It’s fun to talk to other people about photography and learn new tricks from them.
4. I feel like a creep taking pictures of cars in motion. (It was one of the exercises)
5. You must take more than 2 pictures to get the desired effect. (Duh, I know)
Here are some pictures I have taken after the class.
All in all, I am glad I took the class!