Next week I turn 26.
I know, I know…26 is young but still closer 30! *GASP* 30!
Joking aside, turning 26 isn’t a bad thing. It means, I have made it another year. I have done some pretty cool things in these 26 years and I’m excited about another 26 years of memories.
Each year my birthday becomes less important. It’s just “eh”. Another day, another year…then what?
Regardless of it being a big deal or not…I would like to share 26 things that I am thankful for.
3. My growing relationship with my brother.
5. Sunscreen – because I have finally come to the conclusion that my skin is white and I don’t tan well.(This is after burning countless times)
6. The library.
9. Spell Check.
10. Being myself.
11. American Oreo’s (Because Jordanian Oreo’s don’t taste good)
13. Air Conditioning.
15. My camera.
17. My 2 jobs.
18. Kind People.
19. Being able to cook.
21. Nice smelling laundry detergent that makes me sneeze.
23. The color Blue.
24. Ice Cream.
26. Being Alive to witness amazing things in the Middle East.
These are in no particular order. Just the order they came to me!